Last year, I've translated almost all Greek gimp-documentation and some parts of UI, through www.gnome.gr 1. As the moderator of gnome.gr gave up and nobody pushes - for the time being, I'd like to know if there is a way the Greek snapshots of the documentation that I've made to be pushed. They're 8,7 MB. I doubt if they can go through e-mail (through Dropbox perhaps?) 2. I know also, that there are some mistakes in the Greek documentation and the Greek files for menus/colors/auto/equalize, white-balance, color-enhance, normalize, c-astrech and filters/animation/blend, burn-in, rippling, spinning-globe, waves, optimize, playback are not produced. 3. If the problem with gnome.gr continues to exist, I'd like to know if there is another way future changes in files