On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM, dmtrs32 <dmtr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pretty please archive everything to a single file, upload to a public
>> dropbox folder, copy the public link and post it here.
> I've transferred them to public folder. They are .png files and I don't
> understand what you mean to
> "archive everything to a single file"
Please have a look at the URL you posted and tell me if it looks like
a sensible URL to you :)))
1. In your file manager got to the directory that holds all the files
you want to share.
2. Right click on that directory and archive it to a ZIP file.
3. Copy that ZIP file to a public folder in dropbox.
4. In your web browser go to the folder where you placed the ZIP file.
5. Do as displayed here: http://i.imgur.com/br2wy.png
6. Paste from clipboard to an email.
Yay! Documenting Dropbox in a list for documenting GIMP is certainly a
novel thing :)
gimp-docs-list mailing list