Hi,

Why you don't fix that directly in xml files?
I feel very alone in front of this huge Help.

Julien
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:30:48PM +0200, Kolbj?rn Stuest?l wrote:
In po/toolbox/color.po I am not able to translate whats inside the
<placeholder-2>  in
[...]
Some suggestions?
Looks like xsltproc doesn't like

so you should change the source code (example attached).
(IMHO there's no reason to<emphasis>e list items - we could better
use a different type of list instead.)

BTW: "The green cross" comes up with color #80A8D3 on my screen
(Windows 7). Perhaps naming it "The cross" instead?
Yes, of course.

Ulf