Dear Róman,

The first patch 'Change-scripts-category.diff' may cause confusion to
users and it must require much more tasks to fix this issue properly,
so I am sorry but I should resign it.  Now I try to generate a full
patch of this update, but it will not be suitable for pre-release fix.

The second patch just removes few paragraphs, so it is not harmful.

島本良太 (SimaMoto,RyōTa) <>