Kolbjørn Stuestøl skreiv:
>> One paragraph not translated.
>> The msgid starting with
>> "A Voronoi's diagram consists in partitioning a plane with n master points "
>> in the file "filters/artistic.po" is not translated when running make
>> xml-nn?
>> All other po files are translated as far as I have found out by now.
>> What error or mistake do I have to look for? To me this file looks like
>> all the others.
>> The filter/artistic.po is updated from the corresponding pot file.
> Found a second item not translated:
> In filters/generic.po the msgid starting with:
> "On a solid background, this filter can delete noise: "
> They both have the image commands in common: <mediaobject><imageobject> etc.
> Something to do with the stylesheets or programs not recognizing these
> commands in paragraphs?
> Someone fix it?
Found some more not translated items!
Seems to have something to do with the stylesheets not recognizing some
commands or keywords such as <mediaobject>, <footnote>, etc. Working
further on it.
Of course if somebody in the meantime have an explanation I'll be
thankful. I don't know if others have the same problem and in case why

Gimp-docs mailing list