On 8/27/09, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:

>> >    o  Use the Passivetex extensions by setting the
>> >       latex.unicode.use=1 parameter:
>> >               dblatex -P latex.unicode.use=1 file.xml.
>> Having translations like Chinese as well shouldn't we be using one
>> of those by default?
> Probably yes. Did these suggestions work for you?

Nope. All of the options lead to:

--- snip ---

Build the book set list...
Build the listings...
XSLT stylesheets DocBook - LaTeX 2e (0.2.11-1)
literal not supported in programlisting or screen
literal not supported in programlisting or screen
No template matches placeholder-1 in para.
Processing Bibliography
Output Mode: all
Processing Bibliography - Bibliodiv
Processing Bibliography - Bibliodiv
Build gimp.pdf

A possible reason for transformation failure is invalid DocBook
(as reported by xmllint)

--- snip ---

I see the same for xml/en/gimp.xml too, even though HTML versions for
both en and ru build just fine.

Gimp-docs mailing list