On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 12:38:57AM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> The page:
> http://docs.gimp.org/index.html
> states: "Please visit our Downloads  page for stable releases  and PDF
> snapshots."
> but it seems that there are not any pdf snapshots whatsoever...
Well there are PDF releases for GIMP 2.4 and 2.2

> Since from time to time someone ask me about those, is it possible to
> build a copy of the manual in that format every month or so?
As far as I know, the PDF creation is b0rked after we moved to gettext
support. We have to fix that first in order to create PDFs again. But I
could be possibly wrong and Ulf knows more about this issue.

Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanof...@gimp.org

Gimp-docs mailing list