On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Roman Joost <romanof...@gimp.org> wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 01:50:12PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
>> Thanks to the Ulf wonderful work, now the entire bulding process work
>> flawlessly (as far as I can see) and I'll try even to automate it.
> I would have loved to install a buildbot on wilber, which creates
> nightly builds of the user manual (and other formats). Unfortunately
> wilber doesn't provide enough resources to do that :(

Hi Roman -
one of the subjects on our BoF session was just about getting
ourselves enough hardware resources to be confotable.
I am to researhc wether we could use gnome.org servers or rent servers
on our own (gimp).

So, what resources do you think we'd need for a docs built bot (in the
plans is, of course, to have an automated GIMP build running oftenly
as well )