Hi Ulf,

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 12:52:58PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> Roman Joost (Wednesday, 02. June 2010)
> > As far as I know, the PDF creation is b0rked after we moved to
> > gettext support. We have to fix that first in order to create PDFs
> > again. But I could be possibly wrong and Ulf knows more about this
> > issue.
> It seems that building a Russian PDF is broken (I think it's a dblatex
> problem and has nothing to do with gettext). But making a German PDF
> worked fine.
Yes indeed as Marco already pointed out too. Awesome!!!

> So maybe you should just try to build PDFs for some languages and see
> what happens...
I've now prepared PDFs, but there is not enough hard disk space left on
wilber :(

I've to talk to Sven what to do. Alternatively do we still need to
provide the PDFs for GIMP 2.2?

Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanof...@gimp.org