Hello,
I'd like to suggest the change of the blend tool icon, back to the
"original" icon: a simple square with a gradient in it.
The kitchen blender is not a very good visual metaphor (to quote Akk
on irc "That's not what the tool does, anyway -- it doesn't blend all
the colors in the image into a single uniform color like a blender
would." ) and doesn't translate well.

About the eraser icon, in the Color theme there's a mysterious grey
dot on it, zooming on the svg file I saw it was a little design on top
of the eraser. It's a nice detail but in a small icon it's more
confusing than anything. A plain eraser would probably be better.

Regards
--
Aurore