Hi,

On 2016-03-05 19:40, Americo Gobbo wrote:
Hi
I have noted that the Legacy and Color icon themes have different
measures between them.

Do you mean different sizes? If so, that should not be for the time being, though we are pondering changing some sizes (like 22px tool icons which is a strange in-between of commoner 20px or 24px). But right now, they are same. Do you have specific examples of icons which would be in different sizes?

Or if that was not what you meant, I don't understand what "measures" you tell about.

Color is more great than Legacy, this is normal.

I guess that's a matter of taste. I like the new Color icon colors too. But maybe they could be considered a little too vivid by some people, I guess. I have been wondering.
Anyway now there will be for all tastes.

Jehan

---
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net
Patreon: https://patreon.com/zemarmot

I have installed the last git devel master - commit 019547c

Thanks,
americo