Like Berlusconi's claims: a lot of words without substance or proof.
Which misplaced folder?
Which "numerous files"?
BTW, the files under .gimp-2.6 are here and remain here for a very good reason.

On 19-Nov-11 02:43, Mark Potts wrote:
I was very unimpressed by this software package. I needed some image
editing capabilities under Windows and this seemed like a good choice.
However when I installed the package it spewed files into various
misplaced folders. I subsequently uninstalled only to find that
despite claiming success at this it left numerous files on my system.
Even though it is free sofctware there is still no excuse for this
kind of sloppy coding.

gimp-user-list mailing list

Ing. Mario Valle
Data Analysis and Visualization Group |
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)      | Tel:  +41 (91) 610.82.60
v. Cantonale Galleria 2, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax:  +41 (91) 610.82.82