Mario Valle <mva...@cscs.ch> writes:

> Like Berlusconi's claims: a lot of words without substance or proof.
> Which misplaced folder?
> Which "numerous files"?
> BTW, the files under .gimp-2.6 are here and remain here for a very
> good reason.

To make that more clear: The .gimp-2.6 folder keeps per-user settings.
When you uninstall the program, you only uninstall the program files,
not your personal settings folder, which might include brushes,
patterns, scripts, etc. It would be _very_ bad form to remove this when
uninstalling GIMP.

Would you prefer that it "uninstalled" the images you created in GIMP
as well?

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer