Kevin, you just had to throw it in about Linux, didn't you...
>:)
I totally agree with you though.
I actually used to run Ubuntu with Gimp on that, and loved it.
But I come from long graphics experience, and wish to use many
of the other programs, video, audio etc that run on macs.
But thanks for the help. I love this list, btw. Lots of very nice,
smart and helpful people here.
Daniel
Houston