> Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 14:19:49 +0800
> From: ngoonee.t...@gmail.com
> To: for...@gimpusers.com
> CC: t...@gimpusers.com; gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior
> ... (single-window on a tiling WM, whee!!) ....

Speaking of which, the new single-window mode was one of the biggest reasons I
decided to download 2.8.0 as an RC1 instead of waiting for the fully prepared
2.8.0 to come out.  Every single time I opened ANY image (.xcf or otherwise) in
GIMP 2.6 the absolutely first thing I had to do was move/size the image window
in order to make sure that parts of it (menus or scrollbars, say) weren't
getting buried underneath the toolboxes on the sides.  And changing the window
hints on the toolboxes or saving window positions did not resolve this matter

-- Stratadrake