> Is it really that complicated to change the menus
> and dialog boxes or the existence of them based
> around user preferences?
> [...]
> Dan

Hold that thought -- could the save/export distinction be made a User
Preference?  That would satisfy the parties on both ends.  The default setting
would be the new behavior (of course), but for those who prefer the old
behavior they could enable that in their user preferences and there we go.

It's not like the message that tells you the Save command is only for the XCF
format can't possibly redirect to the Export command....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com