I tried to get into the IRC to ask this question but I kept getting a 404 
message.  My question is....is "filling with transparent" the same as 
"tinting"?  (explanation: In the image editor that Photobucket used to have I 
could change the color of something in a picture without losing the original 
shading, etc.  They no longer have that image editor so I am looking for an 
Open Source program that is easy to use and has that feature.).

gimp-user-list mailing list

Reply via email to