2012/5/15 Candy <cjhe...@msn.com>:
> I tried to get into the IRC to ask this question but I kept getting a 404
> message.  My question is....is "filling with transparent" the same as
> "tinting"?  (explanation: In the image editor that Photobucket used to have
> I could change the color of something in a picture without losing the
> original shading, etc.  They no longer have that image editor so I am
> looking for an Open Source program that is easy to use and has that
> feature.).

You can use change a specific color to transparency with Image: Colors
-> Color to Alpha. If that's really what you mean.
Olivier Lecarme
gimp-user-list mailing list

Reply via email to