On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 00:34 +0000, minhsien0330 wrote:
> Dear developers:
> Can we have a new option "Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was
> exported/overwrited" ?

It would defeat the purpose of moving Save to Export - that of avoiding
accidental work loss.

I would like to be told exactly *what* I'm about to lose, since even xcf
is lossy (does not store undo history or active fonts, for example).

The compromise is to be told whether I've exported each image when I to
go to close it, and in what format and with what filename. I've been
told 2.8.1 does this.

Liam