On 10/22/2012 03:08 AM, Lorgach wrote:
Hi All Yet Again,

When I discovered that the new version 2.8 of Gimp already has Python support
incorporated in it I decided to download and install Gimp 2.8 onto my PC.

I then tried to download the ‘mirror-layers.py’ file a few times from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/scripts/ as suggested but kept
just getting a page load of script on my screen, however I eventually managed
to get the ‘mirror-layers.py’ file to download to my hard drive.

I then copied this file into C:\Documents and Settings\Jim\gimp-2.8\plug-ins
but it does not show up when I open Gimp and select ‘Filters’ – ‘Python-fu’, I
only see an item called ‘Console’.

Any help would be appreciated.

As stated in http://gimp-tools.sourceforge.net/animationtools.shtml : "The script appears in the menus as |Image/Mirror layers| and has no parameters."