>On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 22:46:03 +0100, Sleepingbeautiie wrote:

>> It didn't work. The first message I'm always receiving now is
>> "(gimp-2.8.exe:2408):GLiB-ERROR**: gmem.c: 165: failed to allocate 17660160
>> bytes", and THEN it does the whole "Windows Visual C++ Library" thing. Any
>> ideas?

>This is an interesting error - since the number is quite small (a bit less
>than 17 MB), GIMP seems to actually be running out of memory.

>Is your Windows 32 or 64-bit? How big is the image you're working on (both
>it's dimensions, and the number of layers it has are important)? And, how
>much memory and swap does the machine have?

I have no idea... and running out of memory? ._____." That's... a bad thing,
isn't it?

I'm not working on any images - I haven't been able to access GIMP for three,
four days, now, so... I mean, I'll try and follow what Steve said, but.. then
again I might just save my brushes into a folder and then revert back to 2.6 to
see if that works.

Sleepingbeautiie (via gimpusers.com)