On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM, MetroPietro <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> Sadly, your reply affirms my sense of the condescension in the GIMP
> community--and I notice that you did not offer any way to revert this
> interface
> design back to match an existing working-method.

Yes, why not expand your imputed condescension from only the
developers to the rest of the community.

> In the spirit of the
> open-source community, I kept looking. I found a solution to the problem. I
> share it.

I'm sure that same 'spirit of the open-source community' extends to
refraining from rude name-calling, especially with regards to
developers. And to searching BEFORE ranting, since (as others have
already brought up) your 'solution' is well documented on this mailing
list. Which of course you missed when doing a search on the list prior
to posting (as those who have the 'spirit of the open-source
community' tend to do).