I've tried this a number of times and it was successful. This time nothing I try
Problem: want some text along a circular path and the result of "text to path"
is ALWAYS text is truncated at the 19th character.
GIMP 2.8.2 on Ubuntu 12.11
1. create a new background
2. make a circular selection
3. issue "select / to path" command
4. issue "select / none" command
5. create my text, 35 characters long on one line
6. issue "text / along path" command
The text ALWAYS starts at the 12 o'clock position and is ALWAYS cut off at the
Any solutions anyone?
On the original circle the text cuts off at the 4 o'clock position.
If I make the circle larger the text is still cut off at the 19th character but:
- It starts at 12 o'clock and is cut off at 2 o'clock
If I make the circle smaller the text is still cut off at the 19th character
- It starts at 12 o'clock and is cut off at 6 o'clock
All the circles are large enough for all the text to print around their
Really frustrated by this.
AllForGimpbut (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list