Is it / are they permissioned as executable and have you restarted gimp.
------Original Message------
From: Carusoswi
Sender: gimp-user-list
Subject: [Gimp-user] Adding Plugin frustration
Sent: 24 Feb 2013 14:43

I want to add the Resynth plugin package to my Ubuntu 12.10 Gimp 2.8.
I've located and downloaded the plugin, extracted it, found two plugin folder
paths that show in the Gimp Preferences Folders box, placed copies of the plugin
files in each of those folders, but Resynth still does not show up in my Gimp
What am I doing wrong?

Carusoswi (via
gimp-user-list mailing list

Apologies for brevity, top posting and poor citation.This email was sent from a
mobile device.