There's a great plugin called BIMP (Batch Image Manipulation Program) that'll
let you do that. Once installed, you simply select all the images you want to
modify, and click the option to export them with a different extension. I'm not
near my computer at the moment so I can't tell you the exact procedure but it
should be pretty self explanatory.

Hope I helped!

Sent from my iPod