Hi,

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 2:57 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
>
>> Note that as far as I know, we don't have an official promotional
>> team, or at least it is not about generic GIMP user promotion
>
> Yeeeah, that dedicated Google+ page, circled by ca. 30K users, just
> materialized from thin air :)

Ahah ok. As I don't use social networks, I didn't know about the G+
page. :-) For me, the official promotion was the GIMP website.

Maybe I should start using some of these stuff for promotional reasons
too, though I don't enjoy much all these "concentrated" pieces of the
web. :-/ Maybe the GIMP Google+ account could be my first ever usage
of social networks…
Thanks for the info.

Jehan