Michael You're right in term of changing something in GIMP as a program itself.
Not sure how open is this place for users
(i don't mean how patient are You in case of next flamewar like
save/export. It's rather how open would You be to questions like: what
can be done to use GIMP for imposition)

What about changing/writing plugins for some special purposes? Is it
matter for gimp-developer mailing list, or maybe there is already some
kind of market for such services, or maybe we need such place?

2013/7/7, Michael Schumacher <schum...@gmx.de>:
> On 07.07.2013 18:08, Dominik Tabisz wrote:
>
>> Fundraising for one big program/enviroment might be difficult - how do
>> we agree which funcionality should be improved/fixed first?
>
> A first step would be to have this discussion on the gimp-developer
> mailing list, where the current GIMP developers are available.
>

> --
> HTH,
> Michael

Dominik Tabisz