On 07/28/2013 07:15 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Brendan Scott wrote:

  My use case is with a tablet and no keyboard.

Are you talking about a tablet as in iPad, Galaxy Tab etc.?

Or as in Wacom? Because with Wacom simply switching ends should switch
tools. You styulus automatically associates with e.g. Paintbrush, and
your eraser associates with e.g. Eraser.

Hi Alexandre,

I have a Wacom tablet and the pen had an eraser on the other end from the
stylus.  If I spin the pen around, it gives me an eraser with the correct size
and dynamics (+1 gimp!). However:
- the palm rejection on the tablet often skips while the pen is being spun in
my hand, so I can end up in a changed window, screen or activity (I am on
Linux); and
- the GIMP's interface doesn't seem as responsive to the eraser as to the
stylus.