On 07/28/2013 02:05 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Brendan Scott wrote:

- the palm rejection on the tablet often skips while the pen is being spun
in my hand, so I can end up in a changed window, screen or activity (I am on
Linux); and
I didn't quite understand this one. Are you referring to touch support
in the tablet interferring with your work?

- the GIMP's interface doesn't seem as responsive to the eraser as to the
How exactly?

On the low-end Wacom tablets the eraser side has no pressure axis.

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org