El 21/08/2013 13:09, "pitibonom" <for...@gimpusers.com> escribió:
> Hi :)
> Does anyone know wether it's possible to spread the pixels colors
> the normal vector of the selection curve ?
Maybe you could implement a script to do the following:
- Border selection with a width of 1 pixel.
- Paste as new layer.
- Scale this new layer to be one pixel bigger.
- Paste as new layer, scale to be two pixels bigger.
- Paste as new layer, scale to be three pixels bigger.
- ... Repeat as many times as needed.
- Flatten the image or combine layers.
Not sure if that is something similar to what you want to do, but it would
be curious to see how it looks like :).
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: email@example.com
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list