> >Filter/Batch/Contact Sheet
> Thank you for answering maybe but, I don't think so... I find the plug-in
> under
> the "Help" menu.

Can you specify the url where you got the plug-in?
This can be helpful, maybe the author has changed the menu locatrion over some

> The question is "Do I open a photo (or photos)  first or open
> the plug-in first? " And ,yes, once the photo(s)  or plug-in is open,  where
> do
> I find it on the menu as an option? In plain English, how do I get to all of
> these dialog boxes shown in the manual?

I would have tried to click on the menu entry you found. What happens if you do

> Is it because I need to download something called  "Python?"

If the plug-in you got is a python plug-in, then it wouldn't show up if you
hadn't Pythpn installed.
The GIMP Windows installers include Python.

> Please remember, I am a professional photographer not a Linux enthusiasist.

If you are using Linux, you'll install software via your Linux distros package
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org