Hello there!

You make some great points as of now I just posted on deviantart to promote your
crowdfunding and also contacted gizmodo spain/usa and UK  to see if they are
willing to help spread the word!.I will do my best.

Keep in mind though that "open funding" is not as popular as let's say
lifehacker is so it might hurt earnings a bit. But I am hopeful that you will be
succesful.

I was all for a "big do all proyect"  as people are more willing to give money
for those ( I have seen proyects collecting millions for those. But I think that
your approach of testing the waters first is completely justifiable.

I will try to contact other news networks and forums to spread the word
tommorow:)

You have all my support  and good luck!.

--
FallenLegend (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)