I was following a tutorial on doing some metal look font work and it was 
showing to click on layer/layer effect> inner glow. Well I have Gimp 2.8.6 
installed and I do not find this layer effect under the layer heading. Is this 
a plug in that I might have to download and add? Any help would be appreciated.

Chris Sears

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?

Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."                           
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to