On 13-09-19 10:56 AM, Chris Sears wrote:
I was following a tutorial on doing some metal look font work and it was
showing to click on layer/layer effect> inner glow. Well I have Gimp
2.8.6 installed and I do not find this layer effect

A number of scripts have been removed in recent versions of GIMP. This can make some tutorial out-of-date when they refer to scripts no longer part of a default install of GIMP. A quick test of my machine shows a reference to "Inner Glow" in a script whose file name is iccii-layer-effects.scm. Check the GIMP script registry for this script or do search to find it.

List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org