>Hey, I am a gimp user and am working for a few days with this new
>crowd
>funding platform where new features for Free and Open Source Software
>can be funded one by one.
>
>The first Gimp feature is ready to fund: it is a cool symmetry
>painting
>tool, it would make a great addition to the software.
>
>You can donate anything from €1 up here:
>http://funding.openinitiative.com/funding/1578/ - also, you would get
>test the feature and feedback before your donation goes through :)
>
>I hope to get some more features up there soon: which features would
>you
>donate too if you could? What functions are really urgently needed in
>GIMP? What creative stuff would you LOVE to do that isn't possible
>yet?
>Let me know ;)
>
>Best
>
>Anna

Hi,

I have seen in Photoshop that when you want to re-arrange objects on canvas you
simply click the object you want moved and drag it to a new position without
necessarily selecting the actual layer containing the object.

Secondly, I would love to see the capability of paste in place in GIMP.

IMO, these and many other improvements suggested by Akovia would make workflow
easier.

Thank you.

--
josephbupe (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)