I still don't know what all causes this problem for me.  I've never used
Kaspersky.  I used AVG until recently, just switching to Microsoft Security
Essentials.  The change didn't seem to impact the issue.  I also use Inkscape
from time to time, and I haven't experienced a problem with it's interface
before.  Just last night I had the UI issue show up in Gimp, so I opened
Inkscape to see if it was affected as well.  It wasn't, but then I opened Gimp
again and everything was fine there too.  It's just so inconsistent for me.

kzibart (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to