Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:27 AM, Ofnuts wrote:
Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
This is something I would expect the "Save for Web" plugin to do, not the
stock exporter.
"Web" is a bit restrictive: games, wallpapers, pictures in documents...

Restrictive? To me it's just a fancy and easy to understand name for a
function that everyone who's in this business knows from Photoshop
anyway. I can't immediately think of a different name to explain in
few plain words that resizing, optimization, and enhancement for final
output is about to happen.

A few thoughts, though not sure any of them are really any better... "Export for Production", "Export for Publishing" or just "Publish"?

gimp-user-list mailing list