I'm having an issue with the myriad pro bold font. The spacing of the letters
changed all of a sudden. I've closed, restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled a few
different versions and nothing seems to work. I've played around with font size,
hinting without luck as well.

Attached is an example of the spacing being off. It can be seen best in the word
'calcaneous' in the attached image. On the left, the text is normal looking. On
the right, the spacing of the letters is off. I hadn't made any changes when
this distortion started occurring.

The text in this image is myriad pro bold, 14 px. I'm using version 2.6.12 here
(because I find it's easiest for me to use for what I need to do) but I've also
updated gimp and tested the font in the latest version with the same result.

Thank you for any help you have to offer!!

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/122/original/font_issue.jpg

brc131 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list