Hi I recently downloaded gimp for mac and have been using it without any
problems, then when I tried to open it from my applications it said it cannot
open gimp as it cannot be found. I did not uninstall it however when I finished
using it one day I clicked in eject. Does this mean I uninstalled it? I just
wanted to remove it from my desktop but keep it in my applications.

Also regarding re-installiing gimp for mac. Whenever I try to re-install it I
keep getting a request from Genio to install their program at the sam etime,
which I do not want as I had Genio on my computer before and it was really  hard
to get rid of.

jojo8 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list