April,

The process to emulate those looks will be dependent on what her images
look like to start with.  If you can post/send a few sample images I can
probably point you in the right direction to get started.

If I had to guess I might lean towards VSCO film presets (you can get
similar presets from the G'MIC plugin as well).

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM, April <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone.  I recently took my daughter's senior pictures and she wants
> the
> pictures to look like this photographer's pictures.
> (http://www.andrew-edwards.com/1gpfy09s1qte4m87lqomiafiq757xt)  The all
> have
> sort of a dark quality to them.  I'm having trouble finding the right
> filters
> and settings to achieve this look.  Does anyone have any suggestions for
> me?
> Thanks so much!
>
> April
>
> --