Thanks for offering to help!  I have found a couple of tutorials on G'MIC, but
it has so many options that I'm just not sure where to start.  I have attached a
few pictures of different settings.  Any help you can give me will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks so much!

April

>April,
>
>The process to emulate those looks will be dependent on what her
>images
>look like to start with.  If you can post/send a few sample images I
>can
>probably point you in the right direction to get started.
>
>If I had to guess I might lean towards VSCO film presets (you can get
>similar presets from the G'MIC plugin as well).

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/167/original/IMG_4641.JPG
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/168/original/Untitled.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/169/original/IMG_5014_Edited.jpg