I have a long list of images (wallpapers/backgrounds). Just for the sack of argument, let's say that I have 500 images. Can I perform a "bulk" image resizing by selecting all the images and have Gimp perform a resizing?

My monitor is wide-screen (1370-800 (approximately)). Some of the wallpapers are set to a resolution greater than the monitor size; example XYZ image is set to 1400-900. I want to make all the wallpapers the save size
without having to perform the task by selecting one image at a time.

r,
Michael