I am trying to print some files for a game I made, but I have told for them to
print I need to fix a few things which I have never done before such as:
- my board needs to be 19.75" x 19.75" with a black boarder, currently it is 20"
x 20"
-  My  cards need be on 12" x 18" sheets. They need to be at least 1/2" from all
edges. Crop lines need to be on the fronts. They should have 2-4mm bleed. All
the backs need to be on one sheet, mirroring the fronts on another.

It is possible for someone to help me with this? I can send all my files.

nishu92 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list