It's always a pleasure and a source of jollification to discourse with your
breedy. If you will express enough civic virtue by acquainting yourself
with the definition of “typographical error” - known more commonly as a
“typo”; where are you from btw because even my cat knows is familiar with
the word 'typo' ? let me try to help you understand the concept: i meant to
“gimp” but one of my fingers mistakenly struck the keyboard's 'y' key - let
me assure you that it was a bona fide mistake on my part; at no time did i
harbor a malicious intent against your intellectually-challenged population
culture.

if you need me to further clarify this for you then please do post again
and clutter up these forums with nonsensical crap because i appreciate your
intelligence-challenged culture.

now, if you nothing to add about the technical aspect of my post then i
will bid you goodnighty.

/s/ Neal Weissman