Dear Neal and Patrick,

no need to be rude and insulting. You could both get your messages across while
remaining civil and friendly. Please try that.

        Shlomi Fish (who arguably erred on this side as well, but tries to
avoid it whenever possible.)

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:08:50 -0400
Neal Weissman <> wrote:

> It's always a pleasure and a source of jollification to discourse with your
> breedy. If you will express enough civic virtue by acquainting yourself
> with the definition of “typographical error” - known more commonly as a
> “typo”; where are you from btw because even my cat knows is familiar with
> the word 'typo' ? let me try to help you understand the concept: i meant to
> “gimp” but one of my fingers mistakenly struck the keyboard's 'y' key - let
> me assure you that it was a bona fide mistake on my part; at no time did i
> harbor a malicious intent against your intellectually-challenged population
> culture.

Shlomi Fish

Larry Wall is lazy, impatient and full of hubris.

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - .
gimp-user-list mailing list