I downloaded and set up SG powerdriver V4 for my Ricoh sg7100DN printer and then
eventually found out that I should download the powerdriver, which I did. But it
says there are two parts to the set up: one of which is configuring your
graphics program. I have installed powerdriver, but I dont know how to configure
GIMP 28 for the powerdriver. There are instructions on the sawgrass site for
various professional programs but not for gimp: it seems that these programs
have preinstalled files relevant to the powerdriver. See here
Does any one know anything about configuring gimp for the SG Powerdiver?
Thanx for your time

kwisj (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list