Hi,
I read a few discussions but non seem to help. I don't like the export feature
or that it increases my PDF sizes greatly, but I can work around it. My problem
is whenever I export to PDF gimp  is lowering the quality of my PDFs. I can deal
with the export feature and the PDF size increase but not the loss in quality.
To test this I used a line drawing, I opened it on gimp, without making any
chances I exported it and right away I could tell the difference of just how
much blurry the lines look. I done overwrite, export, export as, I tried looking
into settings to see if I can increase the quality of the export but I'm not
finding anything.
Has anybody notice this? Any suggestions on what I can do?

Attachments:
*
http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/251/original/52-whale-line-drawing.pdf
*