I frequently work with scanned or photographed handwritten documents and have
found and written tools for GIMP that make them more readable. This works for
files, but I also often read documents online. I would like to apply the same
tools to images in my browser but I am not sure where to start. Print screen and
paste does not work because of loss of resolution. Is there a browser that
allows me to route the screen through GIMP? Is there a way to display web pages
in GIMP? Is there something clever I haven't thought of?

--
jwes (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)