It gets to the point where it says "updating tag cache", then a window appears
telling me "gnu image manipulation program has stopped working" and that it's
looking for a solution. The original message is in Dutch (as that's my windows'
default language, but loosely translaten: a problem occurred which caused the
program to stop working correctly. The program will be closed and you will get a
notice when a solution is available. Plus a button to "Close program"

--
dexterwk (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)