> On 07 Jan 2017, at 09:41, Juan Jose Casafranca <jjcas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> They need a way to organize
> their library, which DK is good at, and a way to process raw files, which DT
> is
> good at (DK is not a good raw processor and DT is not good for library
> management).

For the Developer’s benefit, I’d like to reiterate the above statement: digiKam
is a brilliant program but please, let’s maintain the focus on where it is
brilliant rather than trying to craft it into an all-singing-all-dancing piece
of bloatware comprising relatively mediocre modules just for the sake of doing
so. In the FOSS realm, digikam is an excellent Digital Asset Management
program, darktable is, IMHO, the best Raw editor and GIMP is unparalleled for
post-processing. It’s folly and perhaps a bit arrogant to assume that Users
would willingly be hobbled by using only one program simply because they are
“loyal” to that program.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just all get along….